Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA!

This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page:

"Budsies® is a South Florida-based company that brings artwork to life. Budsies are beautiful custom-sewn stuffed animals created from any drawing or photo. First launched in August 2013 by Founder & CEO Alex Furmansky, the company is headquartered in Boynton Beach, Florida."

One of the main reasons I commissioned them to do my custom item was they advertise as being a local, hand-made business. I sent them a detailed description & multiple pictures of the item I was requesting. They assured me they could create the item. After waiting almost 8 weeks, I rec'd a notice that it was "being shipped from the production facility". When I emailed them to ask where their "production facility" was located, they replied that it's in CHINA!

If that wasn't bad enough, the item they sent was NOTHING like the item I'd requested. The item they sent was made of the wrong fabric, poorly constructed and 4x the size of what I'd asked for. To their credit, they did issue a full refund. However, I just wasted 2 months of my time & instead of buying a custom, handmade item from a local business I got cheap, substandard junk made in China.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Budsies and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budsies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budsies budsies online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budsies?

Comments