Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA!

Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA!

This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page:

"Budsies® is a South Florida-based company that brings artwork to life. Budsies are beautiful custom-sewn stuffed animals created from any drawing or photo. First launched in August 2013 by Founder & CEO Alex Furmansky, the company is headquartered in Boynton Beach, Florida."

One of the main reasons I commissioned them to do my custom item was they advertise as being a local, hand-made business. I sent them a detailed description & multiple pictures of the item I was requesting. They assured me they could create the item. After waiting almost 8 weeks, I rec'd a notice that it was "being shipped from the production facility". When I emailed them to ask where their "production facility" was located, they replied that it's in CHINA!

If that wasn't bad enough, the item they sent was NOTHING like the item I'd requested. The item they sent was made of the wrong fabric, poorly constructed and 4x the size of what I'd asked for. To their credit, they did issue a full refund. However, I just wasted 2 months of my time & instead of buying a custom, handmade item from a local business I got cheap, substandard junk made in China.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Budsies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Budsies.
Filing a new complaint about